Investment planning can help you save for a trip, your dream home, your child's education, and your retirement.
Our Wealth Management Professionals will help you to see the big picture and to understand your financial position, and ultimately how we can ensure your future financial needs and goals are met.
Your investment plan should be part of a comprehensive financial plan that will your answer questions like:
- Should I spend or save money for the future?
- Should I pay off debt or fund my retirement?
- Should I focus on long or short term goals?
- How much do I have to save to meet my goals?
Our Wealth Management Professionals can offer various strategies to help you reach your goals.
Automated Savings Plan - It pays to start investing early!
When saving for something big, every dollar counts. Whatever your goal, we can help you reach it faster with a pre-authorized contribution (PAC). You automatically invest a set amount every pay period, every month or every quarter.
Customize a convenient and flexible plan that fits your budget and goals.
Start your own investment portfolio for as little as $25/month; that's less than an evening out with your friends but it could have huge benefits to you down the road. An investment specialist could arrange to have the money automatically transferred from your account to your investment portfolio each month. Those small monthly deposits add up fast, especially when you start early. The interest you earn will also earn interest over time making you even more money.
Some of the benefits of setting up a pre-authorized contribution (PAC) for a registered account are:
- Earning tax-sheltered returns
- Compounding your interest with monthly contributions
- Enjoying peace of mind by investing in your RRSP throughout the year, avoiding the last minute scramble.